Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Been a while

Well its been a while and who knows who really reads my blog anyways, but I thought I would update it now. This summer has been a busy one, working, keeping Nathanial busy and getting ready for number 2. With one week left I am feeling great and have set up the room, updated totsite, and packed the bags. I haven't had that burst of energy where you start cleaning everything, bur have had organizational spurts.
Nathanial is signed for 2 classes on the weekends with daddy and will be starting daycare 2 days a week come December or Jan. We have also started the process of looking for a nanny as I am planning to go back to work after the March break and it will be easier to have someone here with the kids and helping around the house than running to do everything myself. I have tossed the idea of a nanny and have said many times I don't want one but when you have two kids and have to look at daycare and such, its so much cheaper and easier to have one. Since my hours at work are not long, I thinkg that things may work out and Jeff and I may even have a date night once and a while.
Anyways I am going to rest and will hopefully find time to write again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Danielle!
I read your blog! :) In fact, I pop by every now and then to see what you've been up to! Judging from how often you post, you're no doubt too busy to blog :)

I am hoping to get to TO in the fall so hopefully we can meet up. You'll probably have your hands full with little N and the arrival of the newest member of your family.

Just wanted to let you know that I do check out your blog :) Hope all's well where you are!

C xoxo

zozosmamma said...

I know a few people who never wanted nannies, but tried it after having 2 children and were happy they had. I am sure it'll work out great...and you'll have a clean house. Heck, it is ALMOST as compelling reason for me to have antoher kid.

http://whosemommyisthat.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Hey, D! I forgot to mention that I grew up with a nanny. We actually had two over the course of a few years. Both my parents worked and when my youngest brother was born, my parents decided to get a live-in nanny for us three kids. She did the cooking, laundry, housework, and tending to us kids (a newborn, a 9 yr old and an 11 yr old).

BusyMamma said...

Nothing wrong with having a nanny if it means you have more energy and can take better care of your kids. The problems start when moms expect nanny to raise the kids and don't have much involvement in their lives. I highly doubt you would do that!
Daycare is so expensive it makes a lot more sense financially to have a nanny!

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree with what Dina said :) A nanny would make things easier for you to have more time with the kids and less time doing chores.

Anyway, how are you feeling? It's almost time for Baby #2's big appearance! :)