Saturday, September 8, 2007

Getting close

Only a few more days until my due date. Who knows if I will be on time. Some say with a second your early...I don't feel it. There is a lot of movement going on and pains but nothing that feels like labour is going to happen anytime soon.
I have cleaned the house, washed all the babies clothes, got the car seat, swing and breast pump ready. Bags are packed, mine, Nathanials and Baby G and I still think I am forgetting something.
I am due in 5 days. I can't believe that its coming up so fast. I believe that I will deliver later..just because I was late with Nathanial...only by a couple of days. As long as the baby is healthy and has all their fingers and toes then I will be happy whenever it comes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so exciting!!! I know you'll be super busy, but I'll be checking in for updates on Baby G! xo

BusyMamma said...

you sound super orgainzed!! can't wait for the news as to how you're doing and baby g's gender!!!

zozosmamma said...

Wow you sound all ready!!! Updat eus when you can!!!