Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Done

Well, I am almost 6 days overdue and quite ready for this baby to come into the world. AS of right now, there is no indication that it will be coming soon. I am goign to the Dr on Friday and hopefully something will be done because i am now hurting. I am done....I have not complained at all throughout this pregnancy or through Nathanials but as of now I am done...I want this baby out!!!!!

I was sure that I would be early as everyone said you usually are with your second. Well not me. I am hoping by the end of this weekend I will have a new baby to hold. If not I will be sreaming from frustration.

2 comments:

zozosmamma said...

Aww, sorry you are still waiting. Hope this baby comes soon!!!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and hoping to hear some news soon! I bet you will feel so relieved once you have your newest little bundle of joy to hold! :)