Thursday, March 15, 2007

Girl or Boy

When your pregnant everyone wants to know, when the baby is due and if you know if its a girl or boy. If you don't know they ask what do you want? Lately my answer has been another boy. The reason for this is that the new baby and Nathanial will be close in age I thought it would be nice for him to have a brother, they would grow up pretty close in age.

Of course I don't care if its a girl, but thinking about when shes older, the PMS, the moods and teenage girls and their moms. I know how I was, and with my luck I would have a stubborn and very independent girl like I was. But, then theirs the dolls, the games and dress up that you can't really do with a boy. I would like a girl so that Jeff can be afraid of her meeting boys, dating and worrying about how she leaves the house.


All I want is a happy healthy baby and whatever I get I will be happy with.
Since Jeff would like more than 2 and I would like 3 I am thinking that the next one will be spaced a little...let the baby of the family be a girl. Older brothers to protect her and she can mellow the boys:)

3 comments:

Karen MEG said...

It's funny how people ask, like you have any choice in the matter :). Both my sister and sister-in-law have due dates within the same week this summer - both tried to find out the sex and neither one could! I guess I was lucky, we knew with both.
Either way is good, as you've said. Whether it's a boy or a girl it will certainly be lucky to be growing up in your happy home.
Looking forward to seeing you later this week!

Unknown said...

Hope you're well :) Exciting stuff, Danielle!

Unknown said...

Hey Danielle! Just popped by to say I hope all's well where you are :)
C xo