Friday, March 2, 2007

Back to work

Well in 2 days I start back to work and I am not looking forward to it. I think it would be different if I liked the job I am going back to, but how can you like a job when you share a classroom with a teacher who doesn't understand how to work with the kids? He makes my job harder and worst of all doesn't understand pregnancy at all. Last year, he complained to the principal about me going to Dr appointments on my lunch hour or right after work or even when I had morning sickness. He is not an easy person to work with and most other people in the school stay away from him. I of course am stuck for 5 hours in the same classroom with him. I just have to remember its for 4 months.

Thankfully my mom is taking Nathanial for 4 days a week and Jeff on Fridays. My mom lives right across from where I work so thankfully Nathanial is close by.

I am not looking forward to Monday but have to remember its for one week, and then March Break begins. Then back for 2 weeks and off for the first week of April. I have 25 sick days and 4 holy days to take and I plan on taking most of them.

No comments: