Monday, March 12, 2007

Ultra Sound

Today I went to have my 13 week ultra sound done. I had to get the ultra sound, blood test and then see my DR. Well when I was having the ultra sound done, besides wanting to pee so badly I was amazed at what I saw. Nathanial was not a baby who moved so much but this one, was doing the 20 minute workout. Turning around, flipping upside down, letting us see their legs and arms. It was really amazing. Its also amazing to think that in a few months that baby will not be able to do all that I will start feeling all that movement.

Nathanial was great throughout the appointments, my friend Amanda came with me and kept him busy, he was quite happy eating his chicken nuggets, sliced apples and looking at himself in the mirror.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome, Danielle!!! Exciting stuff! Wow, Little N is going to be a big brother! Too cute!