Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Things that really annoy me

Today I was running some errands and I got hit with a 150 dollar parking ticket. I didn't even park. I went to the dry cleaner to drop off a load of laundry. There were no parking spots near the dry cleaner, so I went right infront of the door where a couple of other cars were and went to empty out the car of the dry cleaning. I quickly went and put everything on the counter, as I was returning to the car a lady in a wheelchair, waiting for her wheeltrans dropped her purse. People were stepping over her stuff not helping. I picked up all her items and then went to park the car...Wouldn't you know in that time I got the ticket. Of Course I am going to fight it...the guy was watching...didn't he see I had a baby? But this whole thing got me on a tangent because as I left I saw someone park in the handicap spot and they didn't have a sticker and they jumped out the of car and ran inside the store. So this got me to list my top 10 annoying things I have noticed.

1. People who park in handicap spots who don't need it
2. People who can't help elders
3. Strangers who touch my baby
4. when the newspaper boy drops the paper off and its soaking wet
5. People leave garbage at the curb for weeks on end
6. People who drive 30 in the fast lane
7. Parking officers wasting their time watching people who park for a second instead of watching those who park else where which is worse then where I parked
8. When people talk about others behind their back..say it to them..if not you know it always gets back to them somehow.
9. Long line ups in the store when its because someone else is taking up so much time
10.When people don't think before they speak

Theres so much more but I will leave it at that for now.

2 comments:

BusyMamma said...

i know what you mean about the parking people- that is a real sore spot for me!! now regarding not thinking before speaking- that is not always avoidable- some of us are just ditsy that way :)

Unknown said...

LOL! I agree :) Dina, that would be me! I hate to admit this, because I know this is my biggest fault, but I don't always think before I speak. I often have to struggle with that. I'm working on it though :)

That's a great list Danielle. I have a feeling when we have babies, it would probably annoy me if strangers felt they were entitled to touch my baby too. That's annoying!