Sunday, December 3, 2006

Israeli Source

Today I went to the Israeli Source located on Doncaster...BIG mistake to go there on a Sunday. Anyways they were having a huge sale on Hanukkah things. So I bought Nathanial a bunch of things from there...you could honestly go ballistic in there. I bought him a Hanukkah Cd which is so cute, A book with the Hebrew alphabet as well as a plush toy with the alphabet on it and a book for Hanukkah. Cost me under $25.00. I went to Israels today as well and the same things there were so much more. I know where I am going to go from now on for gifts.

4 comments:

BusyMamma said...

i have heard about that place and I can see it from the window of my salsa babies class..i'll have to pop in on Friday before my class and get some stuff for Elie:)))

Unknown said...

Wow! That's awesome, Danielle. I can't believe you got all that stuff for under $25!

Dina, I think it's so cool that you're doing salsa babies! I guess your salsa nights out with Sam have been helpful? I can imagine it's a big workout doing salsa and holding your baby :) Sounds like so much fun!!!

curiositykiller said...

Hi Danielle! Good to see you blogging!

Unknown said...

Isn't the world of blogging fun? We can all be scattered all over the globe and still keep up to date with everyone :)