Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Dina
A - Available/single? Married.
B - Best Friend? Andreya
C- Cake or Pie? Pie
D - Drink Of Choice? Malibu and Orange
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Soap & Toothpaste
F - Favorite Color? Black
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? woms
H - Hometown? Richmond Hill Ontario.
I - Indulgence? Chocolate
J - January Or February? Feb- just cause I am seeing my family
K - Kids & Their Names? 1 little boy, Nathanial Theodore
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? my family and friends
M - Marriage Date? August 23, 2005
.N - Number Of Siblings? 0
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges but it depends on whos peeling them.
P - Phobias/Fears? fear of getting dying,spiders
Q - Favorite Quote? don't really have one
R - Reason to Smile - looking at Nathanial
S - Season? Spring/Summer
T - Tag Three or Four People? Christine,Gilda,
U - Unknown Fact About Me? Was on the Trent University swim team
V- Vegetable you don’t like? beets
W - Worst Habit? picking at my lip
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, uterus, nose (broke it 3 times)
Y - Your Favorite Food? Pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! Hey, our birthdays are coming up!! Any special plans? :)

Danielle said...

I have a wedding on my birthday. The night before I am having Nathanials first chanukah dinner with both sets of grandparents.

Those are my big plans..how about you?

Unknown said...

Hoping Hubby throws me a "surprise" birthday party! LOL My youngest brother will be up on the Island on the 17th until a bit before New Year's. My student is also arriving in Canada on the 22nd. Busy, busy. Can't believe I'll be 31. I'm officially in my 30's now! It's sort of anti-climatic though...it's like "Hmm. 31. Cool." LOL