Sunday, December 24, 2006

Remember any of these

-)You remember any of these shows ( I didn't want to write all then names so here are a few) I have highlighted ones I used to watch.
ALF
Bosom Buddies
Cagney & Lacey
Cheers
Cosby Show,
Diff'rent Strokes
Dukes of Hazzard,
The Facts Of Life
Family Ties
Golden Girls,
The Greatest American Hero
Growing Pains
Head of the Class
Hill Street Blues
Knots Landing
Love Boat,
MacGyver
Miami Vice
Mork & Mindy
Mr. Belvedere
My Two Dads
Night Court
Perfect Strangers
Silver Spoons
St. Elsewhere
Three's Company
Webster
Who's the Boss
WKRP In Cincinnati
Wonder Years,
21 Jump Street
227 (TV series)
After school special
American Gladiators
B.J. and the Bear
Bosom Buddies
CHiPs
Captain Kangaroo
Charles in Charge
Cover Up
Dallas (TV series)
Dance Fever
The Dating Game
Degrassi High
Degrassi Junior High
Designing Women
A Different World
Divorce Court
Eight Is Enough
The Elephant Show
Empty Nest
The Equalizer
Fantasy Island
Fat Albert
Happy Days
Full House
Freddy's Nightmares
Fraggle Rock
Gimme a Break!
Hart to Hart
Highway to Heaven
Hollywood Squares
The Hogan Family
The Jeffersons
Jem (TV series)
The Jetsons
The Jim Henson Hour
Joanie Loves Chachi
Just the Ten of Us
Kate & Allie
Knight Rider
Knots Landing
L.A. Law
Laverne & Shirley
Let's Make a Deal
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
Life Goes On
Little House on the Prairie (TV series)
Little Muppet Monsters
The Little Rascals (TV series)
Living Dolls
Love Connection
Magnum, P.I.
Major Dad
Mama's Family
Matlock (TV series)
The Munsters Today
Muppet Babies
The Muppet Show
Murder, She Wrote
Murphy Brown
My Little Pony 'n Friends
My Little Pony (TV series)
My Sister Sam
The People's Court
Perfect Strangers (TV series)
Our House (NBC TV series)
One Day at a Time
Press Your Luck
Punky Brewster
Rags To Riches
Reading Rainbow
Square Pegs
Soap (TV series)
Solid Gold (TV series)
The Smurfs
Simon & Simon
Scarecrow and Mrs. King
T. J. Hooker
Three's Company
Three's a Crowd
Trapper John, M.D.
Todays Special
V (TV series)
The Waltons
Who's the Boss?
You Can't Do That on Television
Benson
Circle Square

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list, Danielle! What a walk down memory lane! Seems sooooooooo long ago when those shows were around! Thanks for that little flashback! What fun! I love revisiting those years when we were young :)

zozosmamma said...

Too funny,I remeber most of those, but will have to go through the list more carefully later!

Unknown said...

Danielle, I was just rereading your TV show list. I watched A LOT of those shows when I was younger. Too funny! My, how TV shows have changed over the past few years!

BTW, check out Nathanial on my babies of 2006 post. :) Cute!