Monday, January 7, 2008

The Trouble with Britney


With all the hoopla around Britney I thought I would write a little something.

First, I believe that Britney has a love hate relationship with the media, she loves them being around and she loves being in the limelight, she has worked them to her advantage and due to that she is one of the most photographed women in the world. She has played the media into the palm of her hand. Do I think its selfish, yes, I think she doesn't give a care in the world about anyone but herself. You see this with how she is acting regarding the custody battle with K-fed...who would have thought he would be the better parent. Britney needs to shape up and she needs professional help and she needs to be a mother to her children. Those kids are the ones that are suffering the most. They are in a tug of war and being brought up by nannies and body gaurds. My heart goes out to them.

I believe that if we stopped caring about what Britney is doing, who she is doing, is she or is she not wearing underware then maybe the buzz surrounding her may go down and then she may be able to get on with her life in private.

No comments: