Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Been a long time

Its been awhile since I wrote.
Since Samantha came into our lives we have been extremly busy trying to get a routine going. She slept through the night for the first little while and then for the past couple of weeks she was up all night and I was averaging 3 hours a night. The last couple of days she has slept through the night. Her room is now done and she will be moving to her room on Sunday. Yesterday she rolled over for the first time.

Nathanial is a bundle of energy, very into Thomas the Tank and everything is Choo Choo. He has started saying new words, he says grandma, Zaidy, Howie, Sock,Sit and Cheese. He started DayCare two weeks ago and came home sick and spread it around the house so we are all getting better from that. He loves to dance and say hello to everyone.

Jeff and I are starting to get the house ready for our nanny who arrives in March as I am going back to work after the March Break. I have also decided to go back to school in Spetember and get my degree in Child and Youth Work which will move me up in the pay scale..which will be very good, it will also add to the degrees and diplomas on the wall.

I am also venturing into my own buisness, details to follow soon.

In a nut shell the last two months have been summed up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! That sounds exciting! Glad little N is feeling better. I keep checking your blog for updates, and I had a feeling that today you might have posted something! :)

I'd been meaning to call you, but wasn't sure what your schedule was like. TTYL! xo

BusyMamma said...

wow sounds like you have been super busy. BUT all sounds great for you!!
Glad Samantha is doing well and that she is rolling over!! Very exciting.

Elie told me just the other day he would like to play with Nathanial one of these days :)