Sunday, February 18, 2007

London

Well we have been in London for 4 days know and I love it, I love being around my family and having my son meet all his cousins. Thursday we relaxed after the long journey the night before and saw all my cousins. On Friday we went down to central london and walked for about 4 hours and saw Buckingham Palace,Westmister Abby, Picadilly Circus, London Eye,Parliment buildings, Soho, Oxford Street and more. Friday night the family got together for dinner. It was so nice to be with the family. Saturday Nathanial and I spent the days with our cousins Clare and Ollie. In the evening we went for dinner in Covent gardens with my uncle and aunt.
We have been busy and enjoying our time,
See you all back home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds lovely, Danielle! I can't wait to see pictures! Is this Jeff's first time in England?